Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome

Hi there and welcome, not sure there will ever be anyone interested enough to visit but thought this might be a way to vent my spleen when the occasion requires or share some of my experiences chasing boats with a camera.

As well as a photographer I am a bit of an inventor. I have designed and built various bits of kit to make my photography easier or to add a new element to my creativity. Being a New Zealander I would rather spend a weekend building something I need than spend a days earnings on an off the shelf equivalent. Its just the way we are.
So it is my intention to share some of those here as well.

I welcome any questions or feedback on this blog or on my photos.
Not sure how prodigious the posts will be but I will endeavor to blog whenever I think I have something interesting enough to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment